Independent Living Centre Tasmania [ILCT] is a charitable non-profit community organisation that provides advice and information about assistive technology.
To be a leading Tasmanian allied health and support provider to the health, aged and disability sectors.
We support people and communities to engage in meaningful and purposeful lives.
What we do
- We provide services to you as an individual and your environment including recommendations about equipment, techniques, access, assistive technology, or design.
- We support the development of health, aged and disability sectors by providing education, services, and information.
- We provide allied health services to suit individual needs with a focus on occupational therapy, physiotherapy, and speech pathology.
Our values underpin every activity, decision, and interaction with our marketplace. They are:
- We empower individuals and communities.
- We are independent and person centred.
- Our relationships are based on dignity, respect and integrity.
- We are committed to innovation and professional excellence.